Sunday, February 12, 2006

If you're bored...

here's some more stuff I've come across on the web.

Today I saw this girl in the metro that had a really nifty purse, with seat belt fasteners and everything. I considered asking her where she got it, but then I realized I was close enough to make out the brand: Zikë. When I got home I did a Google search and lo and behold they have a website AND a boutique in Paris. I'll have to check it out one of these days.

I'd never thought I'd come across a site like this. Yep, you read it right, Christians united...not against abortion or gay marriage, but FOR the legalization of marijuana! I wonder what my very Catholic grandparents would think...

This guy has great (daily) photos of Paris. I like it because it doesn't just focus on all the "WOW!" photos of Paris, also the little everyday stuff.

When I first saw Must Love Dogs, I knew I recognized the Dad from somewhere. But it wasn't until I read this article that I put my finger on it: it was the Baron Von Trapp! Christopher Plummer now seems to be popping up everywhere. I love the mucus reference, by the way. How funny.

Is anyone else as excited as I am that Nike is reissuing their classic Air Maxes? I can't wait for the 95's to come out...I've been lusting after the black & pink ones since high school!

Yet another funky boutique.

I can't wait to try out this restaurant.

A site to make your own icon.

Enjoy.

tags:

1 comment:

Michael Salone said...

I just found your blog and really like the idea of focusing on one neighborhood. Agree...Eric's Paris Daily Photo blog isn't just the usual tourist type photos. Maybe you'll discover some to take too!